Our Property Management Services – We are a small and local business on purpose : so we are easily available for you and guests alike.
HB Holiday Lettings offers a full management service of your property. We will coordinate and manage the following services within your % and will quote for any of the services you would like to use.
1. Cleaning – We have a reliable team of experienced cleaners who will ensure that your property is cleaned and ready. Properties are checked before guests arrival. We will also organize a deep clean at the beginning and end of each season.
2. Laundry – We offer a full laundry service for towels, bed linen, upholstery, curtains and carpets if required. All of our properties provide linen, bath towels, bath mats, TTowels and oven gloves for their guests.
3. Professional Photograph – this is key – we will arrange a professional photographer to come and take photos for use on the website and for marketing.
4. Security and maintenance checks – We are happy to check your property regularly both for security, storm or flood damage and for general maintenance and repair work.
We have a number of reliable and loyal tradesmen in the area who can deal with all maintenance work – large or small – including annual routine services on boilers etc. This includes the arrangement of all statutory requirements for the property including Landlords Gas Certificates, Fire & Electrical Safety, PAT and EIRC testing, Access Statements and Risk Assessments.
5. Emergency call outs – We are happy to help with any problems over the telephone but there will be a small charge for an emergency call out to the property for both the owner and the holiday maker if required.
6. Gardening – It is important to keep the outside areas of your property in good order and we are happy to organize this for you throughout the year, they will set up the garden and furniture between each booking.
7. Waste removal – We are happy to arrange for waste, garden or otherwise, to be removed from your property.
8. Inventory – Some owners may like to have a comprehensive inventory of all items in the house before it is holiday let.
9. Communication – also key – we will keep you in touch with you with what we are doing. We are proud members of the Professional Association of Self Caters, so you have the confidence knowing we are up to date with our industry.